Monday, October 15, 2007

Won't it be great to become a doctor one day? Save lives, witness life and death, pratical in mission work. I would love to become one! All my life people have been telling me I can never achieve this and that; many times I prove them wrong ;) They say I would never pass PSLE, looked what happened. They say I would not pass my 'O' Level, looked what happened. They say I would never travel far since I'm not rich, looked what happened. They say I will never make it in life, prepare to see what's gonna happen. You'll never know. Maybe 15 years later people will start calling me... "Dr. Grace" AHAHAHAHAHA! I'll keep that in prayers.
Went back to church and shared my experience with the youth service. Hope they realize the internal changes of me instead of my size and hair. I know I lost weight, yes and I am HAPPY about that. Then someone senior told me she felt that... Life as a mobile missionary isn't suitable for me. Reason? Because of my health. Do I need to mention that I didn't forget my own health all these while and I don't really need people to KEEP REMINDING me? I know you care and is concern about me.. But if I'm not worrying, you can cut down on yours too. My dream is to be a mobile missionary and I love life on Logos II; I just pray that my health wouldn't be a hinderance to this dream. God will guide me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?