Saturday, October 13, 2007

Welcome to my Logos 2 cabin!!

Since I'm jet lagging, I shall do some blogging about my cabin. I've been waking up at the wrong time and sleeping at the wrong time. Wrong time as in Singapore's time; but I'm sleeping and waking up correctly according to the time in Germany. Gosh, the fact is I'm back in Singapore for 5 days already!! The tag outside my cabin door to indentify your own cabin; cause everything looks the same.
The view of my cabin door with notes to welcome me. Nice people.
Mini shelf in front of the bed.
At first I bunk on top. When Lizzie left, I shifted below. The cool thing is (If you notice) I don't have a ladder to climb up! So every night I needa do some gym to go to bed. During sailing, I face the risk of rolling out of the bed if it's rough sail. Head space is very limited; can't sit straight up.
The sink area to wash up. We don't have a washroom inside the cabin, it's shared. Thank God the washroom is beside my cabin. The bad thing was I can hear people going in...
The picture above is what happen after a night of rough sailing. I woke up in the morning and this is what greeted me. My mobile landed on the floor, the cloths fall from the cardboard, the life jackets flew off... BIG MESS. But we didn't really borther cleaning up since we were still sailing then. I actually woke up in the middle of the night and saw the roller chair dashing towards Lizzie's face... thank God she manage to stop it before it crash into her face!!
I miss the cabin. Although there's no window; you can't tell day or night when you wake up. The ventilation wasn't the best in my section. The toilet smells for a period of time. We were near the engine room... But overall, I like it! However, I think I like Frauke's cabin best. Nice window view, good air ventilation and huge for a single cabin.. The only bad thing is it's near the walk way and beside the showers.. You can hear everything. I remember when I first woke up after returning to Singapore... "it's so bright!" Weird to have sunlight into the room again..
Awwwww!! I miss Logos II, my cabin, the people, bookfair people, dinning room, ministry day, the kids and close friends...
Anyway, it's back to meetings and preparation for school. Meetings for major project (seems like a big one), prepare my heart for school and WAD..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?