Saturday, October 20, 2007

The walk home from the bus stop wasn't lonely, at all. Along the way I could feel this peace within me, as though I could feel Jesus as a human walking home with me. Nice dinner with some school mates and catching up. Been so long since I last had nice, sweet, pop corns! However, eating them without Frauke seems so different. I took so long to finish and in the end had to bring the tub home after the movie.

Baked a chocolate cake this morning before I left house. Then decided to drop by Changi Village. Been so long since I went there, not much changes. Still as nice. Wanted to take a walk since I was there, but ended up some where near school. Went back to school to the library awhile and then headed home when it's closing time. Took the reservoir way home, a perfect place for a walk. Wasn't feeling that nice after using the computer..

Life felt too calm, bored is the word. Maybe I've rested too long.. The walk home was like the last walk I had in Kiel, just that Frauke wasn't there and the weather wasn't cold. Had some quiet time while walking home; it's sure nice to take walks especially in a busy city. That was my first walk back home after 2 weeks.

I felt much better after the walk!

Introducing to you people, Faroe Islands. Located in between Iceland and North of Germany. Look up the map!



We were there for 4 days. It's mostly cold and wet all the time.. But it's a nice place!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?