Monday, October 22, 2007

Finally after being away from Temasek Polytechnic for 6 months, it's back to school! Actually, I've been away for nearly 8 months. First it was the 2 months holiday, then the 4-month long attachment to OCBC and finally 2 months on Logos II. My time table this semester wasn't that packed. Class starts at 3 in the afternoon on Monday and on Friday I'm free from lessons.
Walking in school makes me feel old. Seeing so many freshies and juniors; and now I'm a senior. Being away for so long, I felt like a new student too!
Went to the library to read some comic, cause I went to school too early. Then WAD lab wasn't that bad; first time I finished a lab exercise on my own.. HAHAHA!

Oh well. It's a good start for the first week. Things will be even better and challenging!

Major project, DBMM, WAD, CMSK 4, Entrepreneurship.. It'll be alright lah!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?