Monday, March 05, 2007

Memory check

You know, it's the holidays and I had the time to look through some pictures. I'm glad someone invented cameras; it captures memories! 10 years down the road we will forget what happened on that particular day, but pictures would bring it back...

Talking about memories.. it feels kinda sad if you have to leave behind what you have grown use to. Yeah, there's the MSN, skype, emails and telephones; but it will just be so weird. Most part of me wants to go, but a little part is afraid of starting afresh.

Well, I'm sure if the time comes.. I will know how to handle it!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, Lydia's birthday party was packed with people on Saturday and my hands are still tired after BBQing. Imaging having to BBQed for hours and hours and it wasn't enough to feed the people! On Sunday I complained to Wan Yi that I don't know why my hands feels so tired and sore; she gave me the solution. The cause: BBQing. Bwahahaha! People's at Lydia's party start to go at around 10, leaving the few of us behind to play fire sparkers, blow bubbles and BBQ somemore. The while compound was filled with smoke from the fire sparkers; nearly died. Steffie and I had some memory check into the past talking about the last Church camp the whole lot of us attended together. Childhood. Have you noticed how hard it is nowdays to do memory checks with your friends already? I enjoyed the moment we sat down and talk over the pit BBQing apple, grapes, chicken and hot dogs.

Steffie Lim was crazy enough to try the BBQed grapes and apple bit! Bwahahah! Poor birthday girl didn't had a chance to eat until everyone left.. all she ate was left overs of the BBQ. The star of the day always have to face this.. Anyway, I'm sure Lydia had fun. Lucky this time we didn't smash cake into her face, cause the cake is expensive and simply creamless. I had fun cutting the huge cake also.. Ahahaha! Happy Birthday Eve!

Waking up early on Sunday wasn't as tough as I thought. All thanks to Ellen! Someone didn't switch off the television when he falls asleep, so it was loud and on the whole night. It was 6a.m when Ellen's show came on. I was woken up at that second and watch a little of the show (Because it was a repeat). Then, went to bath and woke Ning up. The dawn has yet to break when we stepped out of the chalet. Not to mentioned the air was fresh and we made a quick breakfask run to Macdonald's. It was a LONG walk to 109's bus stop. Thank God I didn't fall asleep in Church (Had only 2 hours of wink that night). But I can't help falling asleep during LY's tuition.My secondary friends for 4 years and adding!
Churchies for nearly 10 years and counting!
Crazy 4E class!
Poly mates for 2 years and counting!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?