Saturday, March 24, 2007

It was almost 9 when I board the bus, I am late. The paper starts in 10 minutes time, nothing was gonna get me to the examination hall in that amount of time left. Am I failing this practical without even taking it? I was angry, "Why do you want!" I questioned God. "You know that I can't afford to fail!" I almost shouted in my heart. Tears were rolling through the journey, can I still take the exam?

I reached. It was almost 9.30. Went in, the teacher didn't asked why I was late. I sat for the practical. I gave a sight of relieve, and apologised to God. All along I know God is in charge, but in times like these when I can't see what God's plan was; I panicked. Still I prayed, "Your will and not mine." A lesson learnt.

________________________________________________________________________
Went for Tony Anthony's event at Church, great testimony and presentation. Finished his book recently, a great book to read. I remembered it was Nicky Cruz's testimony that changed my life in 2000, 7 years later it was Tony Anthony's testimony that once again tell me that God's love is big enough to cover all sins. I didn't went through life experience like the both of them, but still because of God's grace I was found and saved.

One day, I hope to share my testimony to the world too. Though it may not be as chilling and exciting but it's not the content that bring people to God, but His Holy Spirit.

Heard about the Hoyt Team shared by Tony. The video showed was simply moving and drove many to tears. Tony started by sharing a son's wish to run in a marathon for charity and asked his dad to run with him and they did. Then they run from marathon to many other races and to Iron Man. What we didn't know was the son, Rick, suffers from spastic quadriplegic, cerebral palsy, he couldn't talk, walk or even move his limps. It was the father's determination and the child's wish that they run in races like normal people.
_______________________________________________________________________
Rick's father, Dick, reminded me of God.

We are like Rick.

When we couldn't run in our race, God ran for us, He ran for us. When we couldn't swim in our race, God swam for us. When we couldn't cycle for our race, God cycled for us. God brough us along in all the races, so that we could witness for ourselves His love and grace for us. We sat there, God did the work and sweat for us. We wanted to do things, but sometimes by ourself we can't do it. God saw and heard our desire, He step in to help us acheive it.


Great day, great testimonies.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?