Monday, March 26, 2007

I just felt the tears welled up while chatting with a brother just now. Somehow we "lost" another brother. Though it's sad to not have him around anymore, but all the more I can share the joy with him when he told me about where he is now. Seperated by computers, but I can truely feel the joy inside him, the joy I never saw in him while he was with us.

The conversation ended off with a heavy weight in my heart. In the end, I allowed that drop of tear to fall. Maybe it was the first time I really teared because of Church, the first time I felt helpless and weak for the Church. Just where are we heading? Problems that began decades ago are still on going... Are we going to carry on like this, and let it go and pass down the problem to the next generation?

We are of no sides actually. Children of God, no difference between English side and Chinese side; there's no sides at all! Then why are putting ourselves on sides?

Am I staying because I want to do something or bondage to my servings? I'm sure many of us want to do something, but where and how to start? Who's with us?

We talked, we discussed. But the problem never seem to resolve. We introduce new "method" but fall back to square one most of the time. Did the leaders really take the problem into consideration and rate the seriousness?

Lord, I know I cannot do anything on my own.. but right now at this moment.. I really felt so helpless.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?