Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I just can't stop loving You!


All that I am, all that I have
I lay them down before You O Lord
All my regrets, all my acclaim
The joy and the pain, I’m making them Yours

Lord I offer my life to You
Everything I’ve been through
Use it for Your glory
Lord I offer my days to You
Lifting my praise to You
As a pleasing sacrifice
Lord I offer You my life

Things in the past, things yet unseen
Wishes and dreams that are yet to come true
All of my hopes, all of my plans
My heart and my hands are lifted to You
_______________________________________________________________________
Chance upon this song a few days ago and I remember hearing it few years before. Such a simple and sweet song. How nice would it be to sing every praise and worship song from our heart and not care about the surrounding? Easy said but yet hard to acheive. We tried, by closing our eyes and sometimes by raising our hands. But are out heart really quiet and filled with the Lord's spirit? A wrong note came in and we can't help but notice and maybe even laught at it. If the music were to stop suddenly, eyes would be opened and minds would go wondering what happened.

Maybe I shall try for myself, what does singing with our heart meant.
________________________________________________________________________
Who am I to come before You? Who am I to seek for You? Who am I to even talk to You? You make me realise that I don't have to perfect first to come to you. For when I come forward You will make me perfect. By my own strength what can I do, but with You, the impossible was made possible. I came a long way, shed buckets of tears and had multiple plasters on my wounds. Each time I wandered off, You are like the sherperd that left behind 99 other sheep to come look for one lost one. You will always be on the right track and waiting for me to come home. O Lord, how many times have I broke your heart and made all those empty promises; but each time when I cried out to You, You listened and embraced me with Your megar hug. Like Isareal, though I'm rebellious and sin against You; but You lifted me up when I cried out in need. I'm nothing but a sinner born again by Your grace. Where would I be without You?
_________________________________________________________________________
I just can't stop loving You!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?