Thursday, March 29, 2007

Finally I cleared off all my papers, next week's the result. It's rainy today and the weather was cooling. It was darn hot for the past few days or maybe just hours. Pouring and pouring, I like rainy weathers.. During so I like to stay indoors....... and sometimes outdoors. Isn't it just nice to stay warm but at the same time feel a little cold and have a cup of tea or instand noodles?

Just as I sitting in front of the computer and browsing some blogs of my friends overseas, the same old comfortable feeling came back. Sweet, strange and a little scary. I don't know how to explain, but it seem like the feeling I would get when I'm far away from home and weather is cold.. Beats me, I don't know how to explain. It'll be good if you can feel the way I felt. Sweeeet! I like to be on my own, in my own world thinking about stuff or simly just listening to songs.. It's a king of special feeling that only I and God will understand; maybe some others also. Can you imagine yourself in a foreign land, winter time, families not with you; but yet you feel warmth and not alone? Maybe that's the best way to describe what that feeling was about.

Gonna go off for movies with Azri soon. We plan to catch two of them, since ticket was cheap. Mr Bean and 300; we'll see if there's time. Before that, the cat want his meal..

I haven pack for my trip yet; no idea what's special to pack. Seems like the longest trip that I'll go. Actually, one week isn't very long.. I don't really like it when people call this trip of mine "holiday".

"Eh you going for holiday arg?" Damn.. I just want to tell them it's not a HOLIDAY but a school trip. I enjoy overseas community projects, school trips much more than just plain HOLIDAYS. How many times must I tell you that it's not HOLIDAY? That darn tuition kid of mine keep cancelling her tuition with me.. I'm not hire to watch you do homework. And how I hate it when she keep calling me for no reasons.. my phone was dead yesterday, she called me 17 times and a million smses..Her families members practically shout into my ear when I answer their calls. Did I mention that I don't fancy rude callers, doesn't matter if it was my Dad.. I don't fancy that too..

Anyway.. off to Long John's

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?