Saturday, March 31, 2007

Bags mania

There are only a few things that would make me fall in love with them. Animals, countries, cameras, backpacks... Backpacks are beautiful and huge! I don't know about you, but I prefer to have a bag on my back rather dragging or hand carrying a bag while travelling.

Well, I don't have a big enough backpack to contain all my stuff for a week.. I was force to carry a trolley and my favorite backpack! I would never leave a country without "Salomon", my backpack's name.

I think it's time I better save enough to buy one of those really nice and huge hiking backpacks that I always wanted. Hundreds of dollars, quite steep for me. With the size, color, brand and capacity that I want; it might just cost over $200. Heck, I like it and as long as it's durable. Can't wait to get my hands on them!! Maybe I can get cheaper ones in Shanghai!
____________________________________________________________________
Introducing the beautiful backpacks that I have set my eyes on.. *hint* What I want for birthday gift too... Ahahaha!! I think this holds about 60 Liters
This baby holds up to 90 Liters, the ideal bag... Maybe one with more colors..
This bag is beautiful too.. one of the classics!
_____________________________________________________________________
Almost done with my packing.. I still wish I had one of those bags..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?