Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The year is coming to an end soon. 2006, full of ups and downs. Time sure flies, January 2006 seem like yesterday. So, 2 more weeks to Christmas and about 3 weeks more till New Year!

My plans for 2007? I better start thinking now. But in my schedule now are:
1) ShangHai study trip in April
2) Doulos STEP program
3) OSIP/SIP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every day or every month I'm counting down to my graduation. Can't wait to get out of school and embrace the world! Of course, the world isn't as nice as what everyone thought it is. But I trust that God will lead and guide me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah~ Life is good.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?