Friday, December 01, 2006

WHAT AM I DOING?

Time check; it's 4.05AM now. Why ain't I in bed?!

So, WAD project submission date is pushed back. What's left? 4 - 5 term test papers, 2 quiz, 1 interview and 1 project.

Didn't went to school on Thursday. So, what reason did I come up with this time? Actually I thought of a lot, but I decided to just use my original.. "Don't feel like going"

What's with me!?

Go to school, Grace!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas event coming, what am I doing? Am I contributing? The designs I submitted didn't make the pass mark.. other then singing, what am I doing?! See others running about, rushing this and that.. and me?! I'm there.. SINGING! WAH!!!! Oh yeah, I just thought of one.. I am praying! YES!!

We need lots of prayers! Do pray for us!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments:
Focus.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?