Sunday, December 10, 2006

Tired lah

Friday and Saturday; sing, sing, sing, play, play, play. Now, my hands are too tired to type. SERIOUS, my hands are telling me "let me go..."

Christmas event is in less then 2 weeks, we only had 2 more practice before the event. PLEASE, pray for us. Pray for our health, voice, hands, head, eyes, legs... everything. Decorations also...

Going to Malaysia with Sunday School next week, a break from term test and practices! Talking about term test, my paper is on Monday and I studied only... 4 slides out our... NEVER MIND.

Hey, if you are interested about my church's christmas event, hollar me and I'll bring you there. It's on the 23rd December, 7pm. Transport provided.. Food provided..

SLEEP. STUDY.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?