Saturday, December 16, 2006

SORRY

I do it every time;
I say I won't then I do it again.
Though I apologies,
ask for forgiveness
The cycle gets repeated once again.

I'm sorry Lord,
For these tears
I've shed a thousand times.
I'm sorry Lord,
That every time the cycle gets repeated once again,
Yet again.

I just can't break it;
The cycle that repeats itself.
I need some help;
I need some guidance Lord,
The cycle's blocking me from your deep love.

I'm sorry Lord,
For these tears I've shed a thousand times.
I'm sorry Lord,
That every time the cycle gets repeated once again,
Yet again.

I feel ashamed when I'm with You,
It breaks my heart to know I'm lying to your face.
I feel guilty on the inside,
but innocent on the outside.
I don't know what to do...
The cycle's wearing me down.
I'm going round in circles.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I thought I had beaten you.
I thought you were gone.
I was doing so well.
Now I feel so withdrawn.

I've yielded once again,
To your lies and your lure.
I feel regret;
all alone,
And I’m no longer pure.

Run away from myself,
I wish that I could.
To give up this sin,
That obstructs me from good.

I know that His blood
Will cover this stain,
But the guilt and the scars
In my mind still remain.
He always forgives me;
No questions asked.
Yet it's still hard for me
To depart from my past.
Forgive me, Lord,
For not forgiving myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, God. I shouldn't have... How can I say I want to reach out when I'm such... How can I say I'm Your child when I'm such...

What should I do, what can I do and how should I be... Run away if I could; but it's not the solution. Shut myself if I could, still that's not a solution. Talk to me through Your words. Discipline me...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?