Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas event is officially over and all I could say was, "Good job!" It was better than last year, according to Si Yun. Last year, we had 0 people accept Christ but this year we had more than 10! The songs sung were better, the program was better, the t-shirts were nicer... Glory to God! Tears just welled up in my eyes when I heard that there were people receiving Christ.. After all the time and effort we put it, it was worth it. "Winning one soul over was like winning the whole world"; now I get it.
The team!Lydia: I posted these up for you to "steal". Hohoho, my Christmas present for you! The star shone brightly! Happy Birthday, Jesus!And the next day, we were treated to movie! I lost track of the latest movie, but boy... "Night in the museum (spelling)" was great! We had front row, and I meant first row seats.. we were on the floor watching the movie and the effect was great.. Everything and everyone seem so fat.. and real.
Taking the train
US!
Movie viewing; a whole new way. Get front seats next time and view it lying on the floor. Beware of popcones sticking on your shirt afterwards.
Neoprints. It was a thousand years ago since we last took them. 15 of us went into the machine..

Stayed over at Aunt Florence's place and who's the happy one? BOZO, the dog!We took him out for walks, so many times in a day. Guess he had the most walks in his whole life this Christmas.
Here's some old pictures that I never knew I was in them...
It took me awhile to recall where this place was... It was the Sentosa camp this year.. Spooky place.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That marks Christmas this year. A few more days and it's 2007! Seems like 2007 is going to be an exciting year. We'll see... Projects, test, quiz.. What a way to welcome the new year...





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?