Friday, December 22, 2006

After the trip to Malaysia, I discovered that I'm starting to like young children now. I use to dislike them; noisy and helpless! But the recent trip changes everything! Just because young children is quite helpless by themselves; I have the responsibilities to take care of them if they are with me.

It gently touched my heart when Mei held on to my hand tightly when I reached Church today. All I did was to call out to her, she ran to me and grab my hand. I didn't expect that to happen, she used to such a bossy and irritating little girl. Also during the trip, Mei held on to my hands most of the time we were walking. I tried to be funny and let go of hers many times, in turn she quickly grab my hand back. When I tried to resist, she gave me an innocent look of a helpless girl. She may be irritating at times, but she sure is cute. Spending my time with Qi Qi and Mei made me realise how much God love us and how helpless we were without Him. Qi Qi was always looking for me while we were at the waterfall. He didn't want anyone else to take the slide with except me and called out to me when he has trouble getting out of the water. It's cute when he calls out "Grace Jie Jie, help me!". This is so much like us calling out to God.

Another thing I discovered. We often need assurence from God when it comes to certain big event, just like the following event that I'm going to describe. When we reached the Waterfall, Qi Qi came running to me and asked me to be his partner in the water. I agreed. He confirmed with me many many times until we finally reach the water. In the water, he keep making sure that I was there and even hold on to my hand, not letting a chance for me to run away! Haha, so much like us!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lesson learn, everyday!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?