Saturday, November 04, 2006

What can you do if you have only 60 days to live?

I was on my way home moments ago when I notice this advertisement at the bus stop. Caught my attention because of the text!What can you do if you only have six months to live? Eat a kilo of sausages at one go. Maybe I'll try that, even though I'm not really a fan of sausages.
Lie in bed and feel sorry for yourself. Watch reruns of the Simpsons. Gobble up samples in shops. Laugh.
Forgive your parents. Forgive yourself.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This ad sure carries a lot of meaning. There's so many things that we can do when we are alive! Maybe I'll take the list into consideration when I'm "sleeping" soon.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
203.117.149.135 (IP) ----> This person from Singapore sure do have a lot of time pretending to be someone else. Maybe he/she do have another name as "Ellen". Come on, grow up. As the saying goes, internet is a public domain; if my post(s) can't meet your taste simply move your mouse to the top right-hand corner and click on that cute little red "X". Besides, I blog to keep reference of what I have gone through and who knows I may need it when I write a book someday?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Know what? I must learn to be rejected, hated, disliked and all things bad. I mean, learn to endure such feelings, maybe treat them as nothing. Not all in world like who I am or what I am; heck. Should I really care? It's not that I'll be with he/she/them 24/7. Imagine being a celebrity and getting hate mails everyday or once in a while. No matter how famous one person is, he/she is "destined" to get some irritating and senseless "hate" mails.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To those who accepted me and like me as me... God bless you!
All those people and especially to satan, you who don't like me.. God Bless you... too!

If you don't like my pictures, my videos, my books, my comments, my entries.. Kindly refer to the advice I mention above. Thank you.

Comments:
well, ya don't have to respond to bad comments, it's a waste of your time ;)

so, what is s'pore trying to do by posting that up? to make the people learn how to appreciate time? or, to make 'em more productive in their thinking? or...i dunno, buy insurance before they die? or what?

60 things is alot of things... :/
 
Well, I guess they(Hospic) are trying to tell normal people like us that.. death is nothing to be afraid of. Plus, they want us to be part of the "life-before-death" program that they have been promoting.

Who can predict when one will "sleep"? So, it's trying to tell us to be more productive too.. Appreciate time and people.. Just like the song.. "If Tomorrow Never comes"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?