Monday, November 20, 2006

What are my plans after graduation from Polytechnic?
University, travelling, working, lazing... MISSION TRIPS?
I've always thought after graduation, all I want to focus on is getting a place in an University; overseas. It was so, I confirmed it was; until Doulos came along. Now, I plan to join Doulos after graduation.

What about my plans? Is this "Doulos" plan from God or just me? Am I going to get a University education? What would my parents say?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been thinking.

Six years ago, I went on board Doulos. And yet again, I innocently told myself that I'm want to serve on Doulos one day. Maybe I told God too. Six years passed, Doulos never came to mind again, until recent weeks. I remembered my "dream", and it gets stronger everyday.

Yes, I want to serve on Doulos still. But, there's so many things I have to consider. Lord, I just want to commit all these "worries" unto You. You take charge!

* Finances
* Parents' approval
* Church's approval
* Education loans that I took from my family members
* God's approval
* Family members
* Church's condition for sponsoring me
* Further education

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Could this be the start of my dream? "Leaving Singapore, travelling the world, serving Him" I would be more than happy if this is my dream come true! Lord, give me strength and obey You.

1 and half year more to graduation. 1 year and 8 months more to prepare for Doulos.

Will my parents be able to handle my plans and decision? I'm the only child!!

LORD!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?