Friday, November 24, 2006

Sherry gave me my first Christmas present of the year yesterday! It's a name card/ picture holder; sweet of her. Well, yesterday was the last time I'll be seeing her. She left for her A-team trip this morning; but I am glad that we were able to spend some time talking. Met her at Harbour Front Center last evening and went off for some toast. We talked about a lot of things, from personal life to Bible studies. Too bad that she had to go off early for her meeting.

Say.. did I mentioned that everytime when I'm in need of someone to talk to; God will send an angel to me? He did again! Sherry was my angel last evening. Out of the conversation she asked me what I felt about my parents. I could thought of nothing at first, untill she said "Nothing?". Yeah, nothing. Actually I felt nothing much about or against them. Then she went on talking about forgiveness and let going. It's interesting to know that Sherry and I shared almost the same childhood. We talked a lot and soon before we knew it, she has to go. On the way back to the ship we talked somemore, we lost out way and that enabled us to talk even more! Haha...

We hug each other good-bye and I watched her go in. Well, may be years apart before we meet again..but till then, I'll always remember you and Ariel! Maybe I can join the STEP program and get to see her on board again. These few weeks have been great, meeting new friends and spending time with them. Thank you, Jesus!

God has been talking to me through His words and books, assuring me His will. Still, I know there are still lots of prayers and training to go through.

I'm missing Sherry already!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?