Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My darling computer at home decided that it was enough. One night when I had wanted to turn it out, a horrible black screen pop out asking me the question I don't want to answer. "To booth in safe mode or normal mode." I said "normal" but it won't listen. I tried "safe mode", still it decided to give up on the user. Thanks to Uncle Ben, he killed you when he didn't shut you down properly; to think that you are already sick with tons of virus. But I know I'll see you real soon, take care my computer. Good bye to all my files *sob*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Computer crashed, but it crashed in the right time; projects are not due yet!! So far, this week has been great! I had a wonderful time with God on sunday. Turn off the television, head back to my room, took out a file and I sang. "Just let me say", the first song I heard after I accepted Christ. I sat on my bed and recalled that special day. Tears just flow as images ran through my mind. "Not how long I have to go, but how far I have came"

Thanks to Uncle Paul and his personal feedback on our charima survey; it made me think and got back to God.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I nearly told my parents about my plans for Doulos on Monday night; but I didn't. I guess it was not time yet.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?