Saturday, November 18, 2006

It's way pass midnight, no stars tonight. The sky wasn't clear, oh well.. I seen it last night :)

Suppose to meet up with Sherry today, but met Ariel instead! We had a great time in her cabin, sharing about our lives and experiencing black outs together. Boy, black outs on Doulos is REALLY dark. I forgot how long we stayed in her cabin, you can't tell the time; it was so enclosed. Went for supper at food republic, my first meal there; it was a treat. In return, I bought tutu kueh for Ariel and friends. Poor Sherry, she missed out the good food :P
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the morning, I'll be joining Ariel's E-team as a volunteer and the opportunity to lead a song for the nursing home folks! Wahaha... Oh yah, I had a taste of Doulos' dinner... it was alright. Potatoes, beef, vegetables... western.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I better get some sleep now.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?