Monday, November 20, 2006

It was a Saturday morning well spent with a few international friends spreading the gospel, singing, acting and sharing in front of 70 old folks! I say, old folks sure look cute with their wrinkled face and "toothy" smile :B. A grandma, age 90+ even flash me a victory sight when I went over to talk to her after the event ended. Eating ice cream on the way back sumed up the whole event. Thank you "crews" for that wonderful morning. I wished I could post some pictures up, but I can't. Too bad, get it from me if you want to see it!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was morning till afternoon. After youth service in the evening, we went for supper! It's been a long time since I last had my tom yam noodles! Great conversation with Zeke; thanks for the sharing of Crusade!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday: After the weekly Christmas practice, I headed down to Harbour Front to meet my school mates for Gerald's and Farabi's birthday. Thai food was nice and spicy, try fire noodles; you'll be on fire! Wanted to stay longer, but had to attend a seminar on the ship.

Oh man, it was a great seminar! I was so touched by the short drama they put up, simply encouraging! Somehow, my mind is made up. Doulos, after graduation. Still, may it be in God's will and not mine. Bought a book, met Ariel, went home.

My weekend :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?