Friday, November 10, 2006

Doulos!

MV Doulos! I had a hard time finding the beth, in the end, it's just outside Vivo!


We met again after many many years! Here I am inside their bookstore. It's a little hot today..
This is Stephanie, our Doulos tour guide. She's from Switzerland and has been on the ship for 2.5 years.
Inside the bridge.
Cookies at the end of the tour!The firemen door!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a great trip to the ship, learnt so much and met a new friend there! Sherry is from Taiwan and has been on the ship for two months! Will be meeting her again tomorrow. Well, since this was my second visit, the ship doesn't seen as big as it use to be anymore! Steffie, my tour guide says one would take just a few days to get use to the ship. At the end of the trip, manage to stay inside the ship longer as it was pouring outside. Visited the OM booth and then I met Sherry on the way out! Perfect plan from God!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've learnt, if one wanted to join the ship, he/she got to have a backing from church and financial support. One person would need at least USD250 per month which is almost SD500. Money is an issue now, but by faith it won't be! I told Grandma my plan to join Doulos after graduation and I can say I was surprise by her response! She actually encouraged me and said it would be a great experience! I wonder what would happen if I were to tell my parents my plans. Church would support me, I guess. But financially, can they support me 100%?

There's so much to pray about and so much to think about. Every half a year, a new group of people will come into the ship.. Guess I have more than enough time to pray and think about it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doulos oh Doulos

Oh do remember me

Bom bom bom

Doulos oh Doulos

Oh do remember me

Bom bom bom

Doulos oh Doulos

Oh do remember me~

Way beyond the blue!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?