Wednesday, November 29, 2006

DISMISSED

It's a time for celebration; I got dismissed from PaceSetters! A sense relieve or sadness? Actually it's both! Saw the letter, read the reasons they gave and minutes later I tore the letter away. I thought I was alright, "heck care about Pace, I got enough of it!"

Then I realise I wasn't really feeling alright. Memories of the past flooded my mind. I recalled those says when I was still on probation, went through those awful interviews, sat through those hard-to-pass test and those friends that I made. Some of them are real friends, some are simply "surface". I tried to read the Bible; it was then my quiet time with God. I can't. My mind and heart was not right. I closed the Bible and prayed. I poured it all out to God, I knew He understand and He knows what I was really feeling then.

Indeed, I felt so much better. Then I decide to check out the night sky to see if there's any stars. I thought there won't be, the sky wasn't really clear from what I saw earlier on. But God amazed me again. The night sky was cleared, the stars were visible and it was much more than the other night. I could simply feel the peace within me when I looked at those stars. God comforted me through His stars!

Life's so. Spend so much time, put in so much effort and in the end got dismissed. I had high hopes for Pace when I first joined, but it proves unvail. People back stabbing each other, got different look just because I was from the school of Information Technology and not Business. People thought I was nothing simply because I was a quiet person... well.. At lease I'm still with GCC and trust me, they are more REAL!

WAH!!! First time I got dismissed.. This wound will heal fast lah... lalalala..

I long wanted to quit...

Comments:
you have yourself to blame. what have you contributed anw?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?