Friday, October 06, 2006

Scary pictures

The haze is getting from bad to worse nowadays. I looked out of the sky just moments ago, I can't even see clearly what's ahead! Take a deep breath and you smell burnt smoke; now.. you don't have to even take a deep breath. Normal air smells bad! Oh man, what's happening?! I think it's the worse haze problem Singapore has ever encounter! I need a mask!!
During the comercials, I rampaged through some old albums and found this picture of mine! Goodness, I can't believe I once looked like that! Ahaha, old time memories kicked me into 2nd gear! I missed that old hairstyle man... Haha.. Once again; I'm straight.
Then to my horror, I found this picture above! Taken when I was primary 2 I guess, 8 years-old then. DO I REALLY LOOK LIKE THIS BACK THEN?! Haha, look at the mushroom hair style and that oh-so-famous glasses of mine! Light blue in colour somemore! But I was cute! So ROUND!!
Here's another picture taken from my house's view. Can you spot how blured the skyline was? As I look out from my window now, it's total blurness! I need fresh air! Air, air, air!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I signed off earlier on to watch Oprah's show; (I missed Ellen's show) it was a great show. Her show featured an author, Elie Wieseh ( I hope I didn't spelled the lastname wrongly), who was a Nobel Peace Prize Winner and a survivor of Hitler's Holocaust. He talked about the past and reminded us how important peace is. Humans said that Hitler's Holocaust will never happen again, but yet so many wars and killings have gone by and are still going on. If you don't know, Sudan's "mess" are still going on. It's scary how soundly we can sleep at night while the other side of the earth, people are dying every minute. It's scary how changes can affect so many things in our life.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I clearly remembered when I came back from Cambodia, I said I never wanted to step inside that R-21 Prision again or any concentrate camps. Then, today I asked "why so?" Is it because I was scared of the sight I saw or to know about their past? I guess I was scared; but God said not to be afraid! I need to know what's happening and what has happen to be able to reach out my hands.. and suddenly I have an urge to visit the concentration camps in Germany...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?