Friday, October 06, 2006

I've been watching this show since the holidays started. Though we are behind time; this show is aired in 2003 in Hong Kong, but this is a nice show! It's ending soon..
I baked during the holidays. Looks yummy right? Taste it!!
This is what happens when I first bake cookies... This is rock, not cookie. Burnt rock!
When to school gym during the holidays and caught this little monster outside gym. Of course, it's not me who caught it. Teckie did.. crazy guy
I helped Shirly designed her Church's t-shirt also. This is the first draft I gave to her.
Che tried to murder me in Church... But in the end I murdered myself
These are the successful cookies I baked!
This is one of the final draft of Shirly's T-shirt design I send to her.

Well, this is a summary of what happened since I last blogged. Gotta go off to watch Ellen's and Oprah's show!! After that, I'll have half and hour to cook dinner while Grandma goes to a Church's activity tonight. The television is all mine tonight!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?