Sunday, October 08, 2006

It explains, it explains.

Went for Church's Mooncake Festival celebration. The haze was thick and the moon has decided to hide itself. The whole night I was trying to spot the moon, it only became visible towards the end of the celebration! As compared to years ago, Mooncake festival wasn't as excited as before. I remembered fondly when I was a kid, the Church would give out paper lanterns and we would get a chance to carry them and "show off" near the neighbourhood. There would be games and lots of laughters! Poor kids nowadays, no more lanterns, no more fun. This is Lydia, posing in front of Ah John's CD store
The China (Hua Yuan) fellowship's people, helping out with the mooncakes
There's some technical faults with the digital camera. In the picture is Aaron and FW
This is the "Ah John" that we have been trying to guess who he was
Another picture of the happy family working together
PS preaching to the crowd
Uncle Paul and Sister Liza singing
Another view of PS preaching

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kinda sad when I wasn't called for the movie viewing on Friday. She did send me a message, but I told her to inform me again when everything was finalised; guess I'm forgotten, as usual. Nevermind, I get to watch my television show at 7 and finally see the characters get together after a long ordeal.

Seems like I'm always the last one to be remembered when it comes to activities. WHY? Maybe I don't show that I like being in groups sometimes and at the same time, like being alone in times also? That's so me... Sometimes I'm left so alone and sometimes people gave me so much attention that I felt irritated.. Am I crazy or what? Shoot me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It explains, it explains.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?