Saturday, October 28, 2006

Finally I collected my books from Kino and had just enough money to pay for them. Here's my collection of Ellen DeGeneres' books. Finished one and two more to go. It's weird, I hated reading when I was younger but pick them up when I am older. Does that means I'm gonna have a book club in 20 years time? In case you want to know the titles: Love, Ellen, The Funny Thing is, My point and I do have one. 4 hours of WAD and did it killed me! Guess it will only gets tougher as the weeks goes by. Drop by Tampines Mall and collected Grandma's birthday gift; I like it myself. Guess I'll be going back there in time to come! It good to have personalized gift and not just something that's taken right from the shelf. So, after Tampines I'm off to Orchard. I was kinda confused with the direction I should go but somehow manage to find Ngee Ann City. Then, when I reach Ngee Ann it's another confusion to me. I got lost in the bookstore itself and had to spent several minutes finding my way to the reservation counter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lalalalala, I'm happy that I finally got my hands on the books that I ordered from US! Took a walk along Orchard road... (Alright, I lost my way again). Manage to reach home soon enough to pass the gift to Grandma. Boy, did she love it!

So, there's GCC grooming workshop tomorrow and I am appointed as the camera woman. I don't mind doing such thing, it's part of my passion.. It makes a difference.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just got my pay from teaching tuition and I'm broke already! 52 bucks on bus concession, 25 bucks on Grandma's gift, 10 bucks for MRT fare, 49.50 for the books. Bread and water.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?