Sunday, October 29, 2006

bunny teeth

It's scary, really scary... Look what a candy can do! Where's the good old time when candy is really in candy shape? Where's the good old time where pink colored candy means strawberry favor and not mint! This is a warning, DO NOT eat too many candies; else... you might just grow some bunny teeth like I did. Shocked when bunny teeth came out
I was trying to get use to it. I tried to close my lips... but, it's kinda hard
So, after trying for a long time; I decided to just let it hang out for some air before I chew it up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriously, the candy looked yucky and tasted awful. You call that MINT!? But anyway, I had fun eating them. Another idea of where old folks can get their teeth when their's expired. It's cheap and might just taste good to them too.
:B

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?