Sunday, September 24, 2006

Updates!

I forgot how long holidays have begun, seem never ending but end in no time. IMF is over and the minus point of it was the long hours of waiting. Basically we were being paid to sit there to watch television, play board games and munch on chips. At lease this event got me out of my house and got to meet some really interesting people round the world! Met some friends in the "container" and holding area at the national stadium and airport. As usual, I am the quiet one.

So, last week and this was all about IMF and baking cakes and cookies. Yes, I can bake; after a million time of trying. So, on Friday evening my "can-make-it" cake was born and I still got to work on my rock-like cookies. Poor Daddy, he finish up everything even though I know it doesn't taste good. How would burned cookies taste good, you tell me?

It just got into me that I've been laying my hands on things that I can either bake or make. Just today, actually yesterday's afternoon, I made some moon cakes! It's not as difficult as it seems but it was really a lot of hard work and patience. But we did have fun!

So, with the IMF done it's back to where I left off with my "program". My apologies, Azri, for running with you only ONCE. Holler me and we'll go run! Sheena, call me up so we can head the gym together.

You know, it's weird knowing that people visit your blog but you don't know who they are? Leave a message or two will ya? It's scary at times.. *BOO!*

---------------------------------------------------

I bought Ellen DeGeneres' book on Tuesday and finished reading it on Wednesday; can you imagine how boring it is while waiting for delegates! It was a great book, though there are some dreggy parts. I've placed special customer order with Kinokuniya (did I spell correctly?) for two more books from Ellen and Betty DeGeneres and it's due to arrive in 4-6 weeks. Glad that they had such service, else ordering from Amazon will burn a hole in my pocket.

Well, some will ask why I have a sudden interest in Ellen's shows and books. To me, I don't see her as a lesbian or some superstar; I see her as someone that I can learn and look up to. Oh well, not the bad side but the good ones! The other thing, she can make me laugh! So don't worry that I'll be sucked into some worldly stuff and distanced from God. Who knows, she may change one day! I'll be looking forward to that.

------------------------------------------------------
I forgot when's the last time I slept early.


Oh yah, on Thursday; 11p.m

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?