Sunday, September 03, 2006

It's You

It's You

Do you know
What's it you're missing?
Have you met
The author of your life
Don't you know
It's you He's seeking?
It's your hand, your heart
He longs to hold

He reveals himself
When you do not seek
He speaks in your heart
When you do not ask
All He ask is to walk this journey with you
And He longs for your response

(C)
Heed His call
Take His hand
It's you He wants to restore
Hear Him say
"My dear child, your sins I count no more"
It's for you He gave
All that He had to give;
Jesus Christ
The saviour of your life

A brother wrote this song and shared it with me today. It was an amazing song and how the song came about just once again reminded me that our God is almighty. Recently, I have so many thoughts going through me and in times I was so flooded with them. Also, I seem so lost nowadays; it's like "where am I?". My confidence, I see no more. My zeal, I feel no more. My words, seem to have lost it. LOST. But I know I'm not lost in God, He's holding me near. All I need maybe is to quiet down myself and seek God once again.

Holiday started, many many things to do. Here's a list:
1) STUDY for sub-paper(s)
2) READ and STUDY the Bible
3) EXERCISE; don't laught
4) BECOME a better leader, person for God
5) COMPOSE songs
6) IMF meeting
7) CHRISTMAS planning
8) CHURCH's monthly schedule(P&W)
9) READ a book
10) NEW cell phone?

Oh by the way, I just discovered that my cell phone lost its way. Couldn't find it. Maybe it's at Pei Shen Lao Shi's place... maybe on some bus. So many thoughts, so many lessons to learn, so many experiences to go through, so many feelings to feel. Thank you, God. One day, I know I will be able to compose a song for you, from you.

If you need to contact me, MSN me or call my home :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?