Monday, September 18, 2006

In the world now, it so hard to be nice and good. When you're at the supermarket, seldom will you see the cashiers smiling at you; well, maybe you won't even find anyone smiling. The world is so glum and sour.

"You have been faithful in all of Your ways. Though we may not understand why we go through life this way. But we know what it's like to be by Your side. Teach us Lord to be like You, to be so faithful and true" I thought of this song when I was thinking of Ellen just now. Was sharing with Shirly the burden I felt inside me for Ellen on MSN and telling her how funny and unrealistic it is. Don't you think so? Let me tell my story.

See, recently I got to read up more about this talk host in US, Ellen DeGeneres, and I was so disturbed and affected when I got to know that she wasn't that "perfect"I thought she would be. With the world now, people might say being a gay or lesbian is common; but the Bible didn't say so! I don't understand and I don't know why I felt so upsad and dissapointed with Ellen! She's not related to me, I read about her online, maybe I won't even meet her in my life; but why these feelings? I have a urge to talk to her, tell her about God again and yes, get to know her deeper and pop the ultimate question "WHY?". But all that seems so... uh... speechless. I was thinking to myself am I thinking too much or there is really something? I was near to tears when I shared with Shirly, she's like a lost sheep...wondering..and God wants her back; am I right? Of course, it's my greatest wish to see her out of lesbianism from someone I would really love to look up to.

I can only pray and let God lead my way.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?