Wednesday, September 13, 2006




Her name is Ellen DeGeneres.
Great personalities, I like her character and she's cheeky! Reminds me of EC and SC. Started watching her talk shows a few days ago and finds it interesting. Today, went online to read up on her website and was a little dissapointed to know that she's not straight. She would be someone I would love to look up to, except for the other side of it.

I mean, I really like her talk shows, she's daring and out-spoken. But why must she be a lesbian? That just crushed that perfect image I had of her. Well, I'm sure there's other points I can learn from. Kudos to Ellen's Mamma.. for accepting her! God bless her still.

Way to go Ellen! I still hope for a change...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?