Sunday, September 10, 2006

After three long days of selling CDs
SOP BBS members!
Long deserved super after three days!
Last day's packing up. Grab a CD now if you haven got one!
"Mommy" for that three days and three "little" kids
Finally got the pictures from Cindy! Been waiting for almost a month; it's funny how I took for granted the power of zipping up folders. I'm surprise so many people around me still doesn't know that there's a function called "ZIP" on their PC. Well...
I'm into 2 weeks of my LONG holiday. Everyday, EVERYDAY, I woke up pass noon; wooo!! Boy, that was what I always wanted. But sleeping so much and so late everyday just gets so tiring at times. It still feels good to wake up early and sleep early. After one week of sleeping madness, it's been to serious stuff. IMF and World Bank meeting is starting on Monday and my duty starts on Tuesday (12.09.06). Looking forward to it I surpose, though not sure where's the meeting place. Oh my... people are banned from going to Suntec City but I can enter it! Wahahaha!
So, there's the parent and child talk today. Wasn't what I expected, somehow like it's a touch-and-go talk. But one thing I learn today and it's really true! "Communication is lifeskills, it does not comes naturally". How true. After talk, we had congee! Dia and me had congee for our breakfast, lunch and dinner. Now to think of congee again... spare me. Something unpleasant happened after dinner, maybe not to the one that was affected, but somehow to me. As brothers and sisters in Christ; though we grew up together and were used to all the "hurting words" but I think what happened then was too much. Someone just asked a question and I'm really shocked how the other replied. I guess, an apology is needed?
I'm not trying to pin-point anything here, but as leaders.. even to your closest kin.. I'm sure each person will still need to have the basic respect and pride. Get what I mean? Yes, we all made mistakes and of course... we are not that perfect. It's good to learn from mistakes and overturn them. But... such "actions" shouldn't be carried out too often, it'll be good if never. Though it may appeared to be nothing, but I'm sure the hurt is still there.
*I hope you're not offended or anything, if you're reading. But I hope and am sure many others wouldn't like such things to happen*


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?