Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Often during downtimes, sorrows and troubles we asked, "Why me? Why!" That's pretty normal, I do that sometimes. But have we ever wondered how many times did we asked, "Why me? Why!" when we are going through good times, happiniess and flying high?

There's so much frustration in our lives that we have learned to hide ourself so that we don't get hurt. But the more we hide, the more we run away.. the deeper the wounds, and the pain became so unbearable that we are numb of it. Scary.

It's good to have someone to talk to, someone to pour all your sorrows to, someone or some places that we can vent frustrations at.

God, in times like these.. Hold our hands so that we will walk the way You want us to talk. Hold me close so that the world can't destroy me. Cover my eyes when it's needed and open them up when You need to.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?