Thursday, August 03, 2006

Not too long ago I was reading the book of Ecclesiastes in the Bible and the word "meaningless" was repeated by the author many many times. I didn't understand what it was all about but I got the answer today.

"Meaningless, meaningless, all is meaningless if we did it just for the hype, if we just did it just as a performance... All is meaningless if God's name wasn't Glorified. "-- quoted from David's blog. It striked me when I read that line; how true it is! Now I finally understand what's the drain in me. Studying has become meaningless, because my results are not even glorifying God! All the projects that I do, assignments I rushed to complete are meaningless!

I need to find the "meaning" back to my life. STUDYING, the toughest period in my whole life :P And I just can't help wondering why some people are so passionate into studying? Maybe that's there passion but not mine. I know it myself, if it's my passion; I'll do what it takes. OBEDIENCE.

Work and work and work, toil and toil and toil, suffer and suffer and suffer; all will be meaningless if it's not in God's will and purpose. I don't want to take the long way home, Pappa :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?