Sunday, August 27, 2006

It's funny how I was saved from abortion and this morning I will be debating on abortion; the best thing is I'm not against it! So, it's a little messy if I should put my heart into the debate or just simply let it pass by? If the team lose, we don't have to prepare for the final debate! Actually, I don't mind losing...

Did I mention my story here before?

You see, I wasn't meant to be here but because of God's grace I remained on earth! My mom had a few abortions and when it was me, she decided to keep me! Must be God's grace, God must have said "Keep the baby!". It's amazing how much effect a decision can cause.

I'm done with SWEN, what's left is my DBSY and CMath1. After tuesday, I will be a free person for a little while before I get busy again. Continue to pray for me!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?