Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I checked today; there's not much time left...

Nothing serious, it's just projects to hand up this Thursday and Friday. Oh gosh! Proposals, reports, screens shots and uncompleted projects! *Pulling my hair*

How I wished I was doing what I wanted, maybe doing those projects for some people or organisation I want to. What am I talking about? .........

I felt so tied up in Singapore, super tied up. So many constrains and bounded by rules we had to follow. I know there are rules to follow everywhere, anywhere. But won't things be different if... never mind... Exams, exams, projects, projects, test, test, interviews, interviews... When will this ever end? It will still carry on in the working world. Maybe if I had not chosen this course, it wouldn't have cause me so much "sufferings". "Fail your CMath this time and you're out of this course." What the... imagine getting kick out when you're half way into this course already. My family members are so gonna kill me. Skipped so many classes till I got multiple warning letters, Ahahaha..and I can still laught it off... :P

Will things be the same if I move off to else where, will things really change if I drop all this and start all over again? I don't wanna stay at where I am now... I'm a bird locked in a bird cage!!! Arg, let me out, let me out, let me out!! Ahahaha... Grace, chill it... just A FEW WEEKS left and it's 2 months of freedom!!

Dear Lord, you know what's going on inside me. You know what I really wanted and where I want to go... Please guide and walk with me...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?