Sunday, May 07, 2006

Went town today with some church mates; although didn't buy anything, we chatted a lot! JY and Aaron bought some tee-shirts for 50 bucks each; that's madness to me! Some brand from UK, simple looking tee-shirt, huge in size and very expensive. Can't believe a 30 bucks looking jacket can cost 999 bucks! You will never find me buying such stuff. EC once said such things don't last. I do agree with her. It's like, how many times can you go back to the shop to buy the shirts, bags or jeans? If you are one that's super rich; it's another case.

Couldn't reach the high notes today, losing my voice. Praise God I am still able to lead Praise and Worship. Still coughing...

SWEN test on RUP tomorrow, haven study for it. Gonna study for them later after shower. Eunice were laughing at me when I told her I'm siming for Director's list. She gave me a comment that somehow didn't hurt me but pushed me on. She said, " What Director's list? You took sub papers before!" Yeah.. so what if I took sub papers before? The past doesn't equal to the future! Put your past behind and press on towards the goal God has called me unto. Like what Pastor Dennis mention in WNW, "Allow your past to help draw you closer to God!"

Quite a number of things to do. CMSK3 oral presentation rehearsal, STMD story boarding, INMM story boarding, SWEN test, arrange song files, meeting on Saturday, teaching tuition on Wednesday and Sunday..

Give me strength, God. Change me, to change this world!

Baby J looks cute. Babies are all so cute and innocent. Better enjoy the moment before they turn into little monsters! Brother David and Sister Gracy, add oil! Oh yeah, happy to see Shin in church again. Miss that little boy and his brother. Babies :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?