Saturday, May 27, 2006

Watched the Da VinCi Code with Aisha and Sheena yesterday, it wasn't that great as I was expecting. For the first half of the movie, I was trying so very hard to figure out what they are trying to say until the later half. The movie was so long that I almost fell asleep! For a few times Aisha and me thought that the movie was going to end soon, but it continued! Went to Popular and Sans bookshop for a while before meeting up with Gerald for lunch at Centuary Square. I was not hungry and have not money with me; so I just sat and watched them eat. Poor souls, I forgot I had brunch and the rest had their breakfast at 9.30a.m! No wonder they were hungry.

Pei Shen's wedding today, I'm still troubled of what to wear and how I will look. LOL

Oh, it just cross my mind. How do you handle people around you that gives you stress? Don't talk to them, avoid them or simply put up with them? I have a friend (maybe there's more. but I can't recall now), who has been adding stress in my life. Indirectly. That person will keep repeating how he/she is so busy, so many things to do and so little time. You know, it's good to know that you are one busy person but you don't have to go around telling the whole world you are! As a close friend to you, it affects me even more! Sometimes I just find myself wanting to drift further from you. "Wah, I am so stress. So many things to do..." What's the point of taking up so many things and doing so many things that you don't have to do? In the end come telling the whole world (or maybe me) that you are so busy with things and stressed up? Didn't you asked for it? Busy, busy, busy. There's the right and wrong way of keeping yourself busy. Plus, so much for remembering your other best friends' birthday and getting them a present and not a piece of sh*t for me? Yeah, I appear not to be affected when you told me you're not getting anything for me; but damn it you forget I'm still a female! Fancy watching you give away present to others and nothing to me. So, this is what BEST friends are for? Thank you SO much.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?