Wednesday, May 17, 2006

This few days, I've been wondering whos birthday is coming. The day is so familar but yet so far from me. Then, I finally realised that it's Mary's birthday today! Happy Birthday, Mary! Though we contacted like 2 times through e-mail and blog, never talked to each other before; I still wanna wish you a blessed birthday. Busy with the vocal recording and production now? Remember to make time for rest.

Waiting for Gerald to finish his tutorial before we go for the GCC AGM. Went to help out a little at yesterday's rehearsal; the people there are enjoyable and fun to be with. Went to the big bookshop to shop for coloured papers and Farabi cut with with them! I'm gonna paper-cut you one day!! Wahaha..

On the reserved list for S2006, not confirm yet but at lease out of the 11; I was one of the 7 chosen! Still a chance of staying in Pacesetters. I thought I'm gonna get kicked out soon since I failed a subject and haven been turning up for events. Tresure the chance!

It's exciting to know that I might be helping out during SOP's event. Pris texted me yesterday asking if I;m still interested to help. Called Eden earlier on, but the sister wasn't in. Called later again. Boy, finally a backup choir for Singapore tour!!

Gotta start on my story boarding and revision for coming term test!!

Prayers workd, really! It happens so many time and God never fail to surprise me! So tired last night, and realise I haven finish my tutorial. I had a choice, to do or not to do. I sat down, half way reading the Bible, I prayed to God. There was this lazy feeling coming up that pushes me to sleep instead of doing what I have to do. I prayed and after a little while, I was refreshed a little. Unwillingly, took out my CMath and started on the tutorial. Write, write, write... then!! Noticed I made a lot of mistake and didn't really understand what I was doing! Threw away the two pages that I wrote and re-did them!! Boy, if it wasn't for God's grace; I won't have re-do the whole thing again! Although I didn't finish all the question; I'm glad I did and didn't give in to my laziness. Thank you, Jesus!

Oh, I just remembered. I was suppose to plan out the Praise and Worship teams during this break of mine; but it slipped my mind again :P Haa...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?