Monday, May 08, 2006

Start of the week, no Monday's blues! After two weeks of school, today is the first full Monday class. First week, the lecturer was not present for the lap and lecture. Second week, it was a public holiday and finally this week everything is normal. Took the RUP test just now, it wasn't as easy as what I thought it was. Praise God that we are allow to use the RUP program during the test! We were given an hour, but I guess most of us finished it within 45 mintues. Class ended early, half an hous earlier; that's why I have the time to blog now. Wahahaha...

Think it's time to change my blogskin again. Many people complained that they can't view my blog from their own desktop! Personally, I find my skin a little messy :P

Guess what? I made Grandma cry on Saturday!! That's so mean of me; oh gosh! Well, it all started when she asked about the PDF program that I have deleted. I thought it was not going to be use again, so I deleted it from the computer to save disk space. Then she said that I was being selfish! Of course, I reasoned with her. My weakness: Can't really take it when others comment on me (bad comments). Somehow I raise my voice and we started quarelling :X... Long long story; but I'm glad everything is alright now. Grace, really got to change.

Birthday celebration this Wednesday with my family members! Si Yun wanted to book me on that day, but too late.. my family came first! Wahaha.. Besides Si yun, Dad is trying to book my time to bring me out for dinner. Busy week ahead of me!! Tuitioning that kid this week and Kim Choon is back on the third week! Tuitoring Kim Choon takes a lot of me!!

Every body is changing their cellphone around me; it's gonna be my turn soon! Wait till I get my pay from that cafe, monthly allowance from church, pay from tuitoring the young kid and Kim Choon. My cellphone value is dropping fast; gotta get it off hand! Mom was asking me why must I change phone once every year or two. Well, cellphone is like an investment! After a year or so, change it to keep the value of your cellphone high! If you didn't change your cellphone after a long time, the value will drop and if you wanna trade in to a better model; you got to pay more! Haaaa.. logic.

My voice is so sexy now. Thanks to Adeline @#%&@$%^#

Projects, projects, projects.. Term test coming soon..

God's blessings on: Shirly, Chang Chi, Cindy, David and Gracy, SOP, Church, Shirly's pastor, myself, family people and many many more.. Take care yeah..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?