Sunday, May 14, 2006

A little while more and I'm off to teach my kid tuition. Primary 2; Math, English and Chinese. Such a poor thing, tuitioning at such a young age. No life. I didn't start tuition until I was like in primary four and it didn't help me at all. Instead, I failed my Math because of tuition! Guess what? Just yesterday, I recieve news that an agent is looking for an experience Art teacher to teach a 5 year old kid coluring! Get that, teaching a kid colouring? Do you need to teach someone to colour? Come on, where the freedom to express our feelings? Such a poor kid; I would like to have an assignment like this!!

Talked to the Toh siblings today about their roles in the Praise and Worship team. Cheryl was alright, it's just Leonard that I'm concern about. When I told him of the expectation that was expected from him, his face somehow changed. Well brother, it all meant well! If you can't commit yourself to God, you won't less commit to Church as well. Let it be a learning experience, all we are asking is you come to church for service and stay on. Quite simple :) No use playing and playing, when the whole purpose and focus is wrong. In the end, you can't excel and made everyone sad; worse thrash the whole worship (I'm being mean here). We always learn things the hard way, don't we? Meeting yesterday lasted from 1.30p.m to 4.30p.m; how many hours was that? 3 hours meeting!! Emotions were flying high and a fight almost broke out? Wahaha!! We learn from each other, bad points and good points. We learn to tolerate, accept and team work. Finally, took out 2 people from the worship leader team, now it's left to 3. Looks like there's some misunderstanding when I said that; well... people in Singapore cannot wait for one to finish their sentence before cutting in; it always happen. So, one will have to go "Wait, wait, wait. Let me finish!!"

Congrats to Pei Shen Lao Shi on his graduation from the Bible collage and his coming wedding. Double happiness! It quite the same case of Tong Yang and En Hua Lao Shi. They graduated, then married, stayed at the same person's place then later fly back to their own country. Mentioning them, yesterday was their 6th anniversary and their son is like 2 years old already. Time flies like superman wearing pink underwear.

Got to go, no time when I have so much to type!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?