Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I sat down at the comfortable chair, listening to what will take place during the Cambodia trip. Seeing the pictures showed, all the more I really want to make it for this trip. One problem, I don't have the 500 bucks they want to collect today. Worse, they want it by tomorrow 10a.m, else my name will be replaced. I prayed; by faith I put my name on the list of who's going and told the in-charge that I'll hand over the money tomorrow. At that moment, I really don't know how and where am I going to get that money from. My cheque can't cash in until this Saturday even if I can, it will be too late. I prayed and prayed. God answered my prayers finally. He gave me the courage to borrow the money from Aunt Helen and she agreed! When I got home, Grandma and Aunt Helen were very supportive of me going on this trip! Praise God, Hallelujah!!

Tomorrow all things will go on smoothly, I'll reach school before 10a.m, hand over the money, study hard for my term test, sit for the 5 papers and off I go to Cambodia! By faith!!

The trip is from 9th to 13th June, Friday to Tuesday. Leaving on an evening flight and coming back on a morning flight. Glad that Gerald and Jesher will be going to; it's a good chance to make some new friends! I'm totally excited about this trip!

Praise God!! And well, EC, thanks for giving me the sponsor's link so that I know where to get sponsors and offering to talk to EO about my case (Which I am not sure if you did). Anyway, thanks.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?