Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to mmmeeee.... Happy birthday to me!!

Well, here it comes and gonna go again. 18, grown up and leaving teenage years! Woke up this morning, expecting SMSes to flood my cellphone; but it didn't happened. Came out from bathroom and I got 7 SMS from friends who remembered my birthday and those asking me questions. Ate a small piece of cake that I bake for myself and family last night. Off to school I went.

It's quite disappointing in school today! Walking around, knowing that it's my birthday and things seem all so normal. First, friends that I thought they would remember my birthday would wish me; but they didn't. Haha, thanks Azri for remembering, which in turn reminded the ones sitting around me. My birthday is always so. Well, at lease people in my class remembered and some new friends too. It's great to know old friends still remembers my birthday :)

DIDN'T get any wishes from people I've known for the past 10 years, those that I meet every Saturday and Sunday. It just shows how much we care for each other.. Maybe birthdays had lost its meaning already? Not that I'm angry for not recieving anything from them; but.. well.. Haa.. Happy birthday to me anyway.

Miss those good old days where birthdays are still celebrated.

Dinner with Grandma, Aunt and Uncle later. Birthday!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?