Friday, May 05, 2006

Another week has ended, it's gonna be week three of school soon! Projects are dueing and term test coming! Boy, this term is moving on fast! So far, I'm coping well! Praise God, attended almost all my lectures except for some CMath1 since what they are teaching now is managable :P

Darn, someone just passed her cough to me! I just recover not too long ago and now it's back. Argg!! God has been good, in fact always good in all the weeks and days! I was getting so tired in reading the Bible one night and wanted to just sleep and do everything tomorrow; knowing that I don't have the time. Somehow, after I clear that thought of my mind; I suddenly became refreshed! So, I manage to finish my tutorial and quiet time with God. When I was about to sleep, I was getting tired to pray; but again it happened! As soon as the thought got over me, I was refreshed again! This has happened for a few times!! God is indeed my strength eh?

GC Shanghai is posted up. I really wanted to go at first, with the fare of only $800. But today just found out that it was $1400!! $600 more!! Oh my goodness... At first I thought I could save enough for the fare if it's $800. Well, even when it was $800 I had my worries also. God heard and felt my worries and He answered to them. On the way home, I listened to SOP's sermon; God spoke to me through that. Pastor Dennis mention, " Often we made decisions with fear. Have we forgotten that God mention that He is the provider of all?" This sentence really hit me. I was like, "Yeah? God is our provider!" God made so many promises to us; we say we know and remember. But during those hard times, we forgotten those promises! Had a great sharing session with Joycelyn in the taxi today; I shared with her this and she agreed too. God is a simple God, don't make Him complex. Believe with simple faith, don't doubt! That's just so simple but we humans made it so complex; especially those in developed countries.

Again, people around me are saying it's so hard to be this and that, to do this and that. But have you ever wonder that all we need to do is just let go and let God? The way you talk to yourselves and the way you think affects you. Remember the great difference between " Try to" and "Do your best to"??

Brother David's and Sister Gracy's Baby Joycelyn is born! Born in the same month as me; May babies are a blessings! By the way, reminding again--->Grace's Birthday is coming!! 10th May!! Hahahaha...

I really want to go for Shanghai study trip. Anyone to sponsor me? S$1400.

Gonna have dinner with Dad and Mom at the Bedok later; Mom wanna get herself a microwave oven and think I can offer some advice.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?