Monday, December 26, 2005

Shine for Him!

Grace wish you a Merry Christmas, Grace wish you a Merry Christmas, Grace wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

So far, I had 2 Christmas lunches and dinners over the pass 3 days. Youth Sunday school dinner last night at Eunice's place and earlier on, games and lots of walking at Pasir Ris Park. The games were not too tiring and meaningful as well. Learning through games, wasn't a bad idea for a Christmas outing. What do I enjoyed most; the last event where we passed round paper with out name on it and the others have to write something on it. I had always enjoyed this kind of activities, it made me realise how others have viewed me.

Read what was written on the papers and some comments just touched my heart. It made me realise how wrong I have been on myself. In times, I just question myself, what good have I done or am I of any "use" to the people around me. I just feels that I'm nothing; but yesterday while I read the comments on the paper; I gave thanks and apologised to God.

Strangely, I am feeling excited about the coming year; and I don't know why also. This year hasn't been a smooth sailing year for me, but I dare to say I have never failed to made breakthroughs after breakthroughs. Lord has given me a heart and the strength to face all this, without Him; where would I be now? Will be sharing testimony this coming Sunday.

Some may ask, why do I like sharing my story so much; won't I get bored to kept repeating what I say? Well, not at all. I wanna share what God has allowed me to go through. I have mentioned before, The Good Lord doesn't let us walk through path of life without reason(s). God may put me through extreams, but His grace will lead me through; for I'm God's grace! I do hope my stories will touch hearts, and maybe even motivate them to go on in life. Now, I understand why am I going through things that some others won't even go through; so that I may shine for Him when I overcome them. And as I overcome them, I grow to become a better person for God. I'm gonna shine my light :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?