Friday, December 02, 2005

JAVA once again

Not that I don't like JAVA, just that I don't understand it; yet. JAVA wasted my time yesterday, sat there for more than 2 hours and the whole damn programme didn't download. Keep getting itself hang at 30+ percent. Wanted to get up at 6a.m in the morning to do some JAVA, but guess what? I woke up at 7.20a.m instead. I even laugh at myself when I saw the time that I woke up. Come on, Grace, you would never; maybe seldom, wake up early to do assginment. Either you finish it off at one go, or you won't bother doing. That's me.

I remember how "hard" I work for O levels. Nights after nights I told myself to get some sleep, wake up like at 3a.m to study again. But heck, I can use my toes to count how many times I did that. I just couldn't wake up; boy, it was a nightmare forcing myself up.

So many assignment coming up and dueing at the same freaking time. Monday have to hand in the 4 webpages and 36 drawings for IDES. Wednesday is the due date for OOPG(JAVA). Following week is the due date for IDES design assignment 2, CMSK poster, Leadership and Character individual assignment. The next is term test week and not to forget the BIG christmas event! I hope there's ain't any papers on friday so I can fully prepare myself on that day.

Oh no, got to go for lecture. Update again..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?