Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve

So, when is the last time I updated this blog?

God is so good to me on Christmas Eve, the internet connection seem normal today :) Can't remember how long I slept, but that was a good night sleep! The concert yesterday was a success, according to Sam, about 60+ people turn up! Although the mike system was a little out yesterday, everything went on fine; except for the timing! Shared my testimony and glad that the people understood and some felt for me. Good Lord, You have always been so good to all of us!

Come on! It's Christmas Eve today! Christmas lunch at home, and latter dinner at Eunice's place! Stay over and count down and performing again on Sunday! "Hark now hear the angel sing...."

Christmas is different this year, school work and exams played a part :X For all I know and feel, I think I have done badly for this term test. Never really studied; count it as I never studied if you want to, for the term test. I studied like what, a few hours before the papers? Screwed up for this term, but it's not a failure; it's a learning experience.

A brand new year, come on, it's a brand new start. Ho! Ho! Ho!

Glad that Boon Wei, Yvette, Rod and Si Yun came for the Christmas concert yesterday. Would be better if Boon and Yvette could stay through out. They missed my testimony part :X Will be sharing again on the 1st Jan, but this time the testimony is gonna be a little different. May all glory and honor be unto the Great Wonderful God!

Received 2 e-cards from the BBS people, wow.. Thanks people, it made a difference. Christmas is a season for giving and a season of joy. But let's not forget the real meaning behind it.. This is one of the songs we sang last night:

We are the reason

As little children
We would dream of Christmas morn
And all the gifts and toys
We knew
We'll find
But we never realize
A baby born one blessed night
Gave us the greatest gift
Of our life

We are the reason
That He gave His life
We are the reason
That He suffered and died
To a world that was lost
He gave all He could give
To show us a reason
To live

As the years went by
We learn more about gifts
The giving of ourselves
And what that means
On a dark and cloudy day
A man hung crying in the rain
Because of love
Because of love

We are the reason
That He gave His life
We are the reason
That He suffered and died
To a world that was lost
He gave all He could give
To show us a reason
To live

I've finally found a reason for living
It's in giving every part of my life to Him
In all that I do
Every word that I say
I'll be giving my all
Just for Him
For Him

Friends, don't forget that we are the reason that Jesus came for us. Spell CHRISTMAS out as a whole; don't replace it with an "X" in front. We are the reason.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?