Tuesday, December 06, 2005

)(*^)*(^*%

My vision was blured while I tried to read just now. Not because of my tired eyes, but due to the tears rolling up and falling down. How dissapointed can one get when a dream of hers are dashed or maybe smashed just moments ago? The holiday that she has yern to go was told to her that it will be cancelled. Utterly dissapointed. You'll never know how much I had wanted to go on that trip.

Easy enough for grandma to say, " You can follow your school, since they going to Shanghai." Freak off alright, the registration date is over. Making promises but never keeping them, have you ever wonder how hard it would hit? Yeah, you have freaking hell been to a lot of country and it's way too enough. Heck, don't you know that your dear grand daughter hasn't been on a plane ride before? So many chance given to me, but the freaking hell it just blew off one after another!

Don't give me false hope alright, I HATE it. Don't give me hope and in the end you blew it off for me.

"Why not go over to En Hua Lao Shi there." Freak, you don't know that sentence hurt. Yes, I had always wanted to visit her; but it's a different issue here!!

Why?? Why me? WHY!? Other children get to travel as soon as they born, when they are young. Me? Never given the chance. Yeah, to Malaysia and that counts; haha. Don't tell me I still have chance, I had enough of that. Others don't have to work to support themself, but I have to. Other work and still get pocket money from their parents but I don't. People can buy things as they wanted, but I don't. People get to enjoy their evening after school, playing game, going out with friends but I don't. My time-table are times packing than others, I have people giving me empty promises, people not understanding me and thinks that I'm nothing but a freak! Children come up to me and say, "Hey! You're fat!" Where's the so-called respect from the little ones? What did you darling parents taught you? Why did you go to sunday school for?

)(*^#)^)(^(*%^)*&%*(%@*()^@$(_

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?